9th November 2018, 02:47 PM
srana@9

What are different government jobs available for female candidates with 12 years of experience?

I am 36 years married woman having more than 12 years of experience in Chamber of Membership Department. Can I apply for government job? Which all government jobs I can apply for? What all exams I will have to write?

30th June 2023, 10:05 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are different government jobs available for female candidates with 12 years of experience?

You have too much experience which is not required to get the government jobs.

The required eligibility to apply for government jobs is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The examination is conducted by various body for recruitment in various departments.

So, you can apply for the recruitment in state government PCS, state CGL etc, and can also apply for jobs in few central government department if belongs to reserved category.
30th June 2023, 11:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are different government jobs available for female candidates with 12 years of experience?

Experience is not the sole criteria to get recruitment in the government jobs. So, you can apply for the various recruitment examination conducted in various stages for the final selection.

The age limit varies with the examination. As per your age limit if belongs to general category then you have limited opportunities. You can apply for recruitment in PCS, State Police, Lecturer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?