28th August 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the different requirements to be eligible to apply for NDA exam?

Hi, what are the minimum educational and physical health fitness requirement to be eligible to apply for the NDA examination form? And, when and how to fill the NDA application form?

31st August 2019, 03:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements to be eligible to apply for NDA exam?

The basic qualifications required to apply for NDA (National Defence Academy) examination are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie in between 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board. But, to join Indian Air force and Indian Navy wings of NDA, it is mandatory to have pursued Mathematics and Physics at Class 12th level. Further, students going to appear in their Class 12th board examination are also eligible.

* You must hold the physical and mental fitness as per the service standards.

Further, the same examination is conducted twice every year by UPSC and for details and updates regarding the important dates associated with these examinations, you can download the UPSC Calendar by referring to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?