9th June 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the different requirements which a female candidate needs to fulfill in order to join Indian Army?

Sir, I am a girl. I am 19 years old. I have passed 10th with 96% mark and then I joined in Diploma Civil Engineering. What can I do to join Indian Army? Am I eligible? What all are the different entry requirements?

11th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements which a female candidate needs to fulfill in order to join Indian Army?

To join Indian Army as an officer you need to have minimum bachelor degree qualification.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear for CDS examination.

The age limit is 19-25 years. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear in examination..

The examination will be conducted in two stages and you have to qualify in both stages for final recruitment.

For more information regarding examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
11th June 2018, 07:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the different requirements which a female candidate needs to fulfill in order to join Indian Army?

You can apply after Graduation because girls allowed in defense sector and You can give CDS examination after completion of Graduation and you must be prepare well in this examination and CDS examination is held twice in a year. CDS examination is conducted by UPSC.

Candidate age should be 19 to 24 years.

Candidate must be an Indian.

You can prepare in this examination than you can get a good in this wings are Air Force, Indian Army and Indian Navy.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?