3rd October 2017, 12:16 AM
Manishia

What to do after class 12th if I want to become a software engineer?

I am in class 12. I want to become a Software engineer. But I don't know what to do after class 12 to be a successful software engineer. I don't know about the exams required to give after class 12. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO AFTER CLASS 12 SO THAT I CAN BECOME A SOFTWARE ENGINEER?

4th October 2017, 12:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after class 12th if I want to become a software engineer?

To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE stream from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc., qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing Software Engineering course. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course with good subject knowledge, you can apply for job opportunities in top MNC companies.
5th October 2017, 11:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after class 12th if I want to become a software engineer?

After completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university. You should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a Government recognised board to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Engineering course. You have to appear in National or State or University level entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, BITSAT, etc., to apply for admission to Engineering course. Once, you are done with the Engineering course, you can find plenty of job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
5th October 2017, 06:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

If you want to be an engineer then you have to give JEE exam after completion of your intermediate in PCM group from a recognized board. After qualifying this exam you will get admission in B.Tech course. Age limit for this exam is in between 17 to 24 years. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?