4th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Masoumita Dey

What to do after completion of Graduation in Microbiology having interest in Research work?

Hi,i m a b.sc 2nd year studnt of microbiology.....i don't know what to do after my graduation....can you please help me out???Actually i always wanted to be a doctor..besides i have an interest in research works...but m eager to work in the industrial field...i love the internal stories & implications of bacteria....can you please help me to put an end to my confusions???

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after 12th if Chemistry and Physics are my preferences? Which line should I select?
  2. How is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Research topics for M.Phil in Microbiology?
  5. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
  6. Job in Abroad possible after M.Sc Mathematics or foreign degree is necessary?
  7. Entrance exams for career in research field after M.Sc. in Microbiology other than CSIR-NET
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in specific computer language like Java, C, C++ etc.?
  9. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. What should I do after completion of graduation in Microbiology? -- [New]
  11. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  12. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  13. Information about the scope, research centers? What is the definition of Microbiology?
  14. Suggestions required for the topic of the project work(MSc medical microbiology)?
  15. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  16. What are the jobs available after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  18. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
5th October 2011, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of Graduation in Microbiology having interest in Research work?

After completion of graduation in microbiology, one can go for PG courses in microbiology. Many universities are offering PG courses in microbiology. One of them is Mumbai University. Once you complete post graduation you should appear for the NET + JRF exam. Apart from this, there are many jobs available in the market after graduation in microbiology. Some of them are Microbiologist, Lab technician etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?