29th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of Law having interest to serve the country?

My name is P.Anand. I finished my law degree now, i want to serve my country, what can i do?

29th August 2011, 03:19 PM
ranips

Default Re: What to do after completion of Law having interest to serve the country?

Hello
It is great that you want to serve the country.As a lawyer you can help the poor people who are having problems with governement sectors.You can work as a legal advisor for those who are not able to face the hurdles in jobs.More illiterate people are looking for help, beacause they don't know the rules and regulations for the governemnt schemes.
29th August 2011, 08:47 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: What to do after completion of Law having interest to serve the country?

its sounds good that you want to serve the country , you can apply for CDS exam within age limit of 21-30 years to join indian army. you can also appear in IAS\IPS exam within the same age-limit as i have mentioned above.As a lawyer you can help the poor people who are having problems with governement sectors.You can work as a legal advisor for those who are not able to face the hurdles in jobs
14th February 2013, 05:40 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hello
It is great that you want to serve the country.As a lawyer you can help the poor people who are having problems with governement sectors.You can work as a legal advisor for those who are not able to face the hurdles in jobs.More illiterate people are looking for help, beacause they don't know the rules and regulations for the governemnt schemes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?