21st July 2012, 02:56 PM
kjtraviteja

What do I have to do after B.Tech between M.Tech and MBA?

after b-tech what i have to do? job or m-tech or mba...please tell me what can be done

28th July 2012, 03:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do after B.Tech between M.Tech and MBA?

You can choose any course as per your interest after B.Tech. If you want to get in to technical areas, you can choose to do M.Tech course. On the other hand, if you desire for a good management career you can do MBA course. For both the courses, the selection process will require you to appear for entrance examination. You can evaluate the scope of each of these PG courses separately and take a final decision on that basis.
28th July 2012, 06:22 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjtraviteja View Post
after b-tech what i have to do? job or m-tech or mba...please tell me what can be done
Firstly i would like to say its about your career dont get confuse and think over it what exactly you want to do,see your interest.
If you are recruited in a company via campus placement and company offers you a handsome package then for sure you should go with your job only as it will add experience too.
In case you want to go for higher studies Like MBA or MTech ,for both of the courses you have to crack entrance exams.
MBA is master in business administration and deals with business and management so if you have interest in management like marketing,IT management then opt for MBA course.For MBA you have to pass entrance exam like CAT,MAT,SNAP etc. based on their score you will get admission in B-school.
Otherwise MTech is related to your line i.e. technical line only and to do MTech you have to crack GATE exam.If you want to continue your studies in technical line and comfortable dealing with it then opt for MTech.
Choose according to your interest.
All the best.....!!!! Make good decision for yourself.
6th October 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

is it value to us after btech doing mba
18th May 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

scope in biology which help to go for job to other country
18th May 2013, 12:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt according to your aim and interests. Both MBA and M.Tech are totally different courses and for getting a good college you have to get a good score in the entrance examination.

For getting a good M.Tech college you have to get good score in GATE.

For Getting good MBA college you have to get good score in CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT like exams.

M.Tech. course is for those who want to enter into research field of their respective engineering discipline.

MBA is a management course and it will pay you more compared to the M.Tech. course.

Most of the Engineering Graduates go for MBA after Engineering because they don't get a good M.Tech college.

The best M.Tech colleges in India are IITs and NITs. So if you are able to get admission into these Institutes then you can go for M.Tech.

If you are not able to get a good GATE score then there is no point in getting admission into a sub standard M.Tech colleges and waste your money.

GATE qualified students are paid stipend during their M.Tech.

MBA is the most popular course nowadays and if you want to get a good MBA college then start preparing for the entrance exam because getting a top college is very essential to make your career bright in future.
18th May 2013, 08:26 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjtraviteja View Post
HI!
After passing B.Tech I want to ask you want you want to become.

If you want to join Technical line then you go for M.Tech.
If you want to join Bissnuss line then you join M.B.A.

If you complete any one course from top college you will get Good job in coming future.

If you want to do M.B.A then you have to qualify the exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> R.M.A.T
> S.N.A.P
> X.A.T
etc

If you want to join M.Tech then you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> G.A.T.E
> S.R.M.E.E.E
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?