11th February 2018, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I entered a wrong qualification code number in NEET application 2018?

I have wrongly entered code number 3 instead of code number 1. I am studying 12th standard state board syllabus. Please give me a solution. What should I do now? Will my application be rejected?

21st February 2018, 05:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do if I entered a wrong qualification code number in NEET application 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have wrongly entered code number 3 instead of code number 1. I am studying 12th standard state board syllabus. Please give me a solution. What should I do now? Will my application be rejected?
Well you will be given a chance for editing the details once again. The correction for application form will be available from 12th March,2018 to 16th March,2018 on the official page of NEET,2018. So, you can do the necessary changes but this time be more careful. Check the full application once again before submitting the final application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?