29th March 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do if my college doesn't give NOC and asks for 4 years fee? Can JNTU take any action towards it?

iam b.tech 1st year student..... i want to change my college because of health problems
but my college is not giving noc and asking 4years fee.......... can jntu take any action towards this

30th March 2011, 07:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if my college doesn't give NOC and asks for 4 years fee? Can JNTU take any action towards it?

Sure you must approach the university authorities. You need to check which university the institute is affiliated to. No institute can demand fees against issuing a NOC certificate. You need to submit an application to the controller of the university. Also do submit your medical certificates too.
15th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if my college doesn't give NOC and asks for 4 years fee? Can JNTU take any action towards it?

ihave cmplted my b.tech 1st year in jntuh.i want to change my college in 2nd year..how i change my college and before which time.if i pay any fee..they ask four years fee.pleare tel me the procedure for how to change college.plz tel me as soon as possible
16th August 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

where i should submit my application. in my college or in university.
6th February 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY COLLEGE IS GOING TO BE CLOSED AND THEY ARE GIVING NOC TO ALL THE STUDENTS.I AM BE 2ND0YEAR STUDENT.NOW PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO.
24th July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What to do if my college doesn't give NOC and asks for 4 years fee? Can RTMNU take any action towards it?
30th January 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how can i change my college without pay money to before college
16th March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to change college hw can I change
21st April 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my FY BSc(IT). Now I want to change my college.SO I have given my college an application for NOC. But college is not giving me NOC and they said that we cant give you NOC to change your college.So what should I do.Please give some suggestions as soon as possible.
20th June 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

i paid 4 year fees in the begining and now when i asked for NOC my college is not taking any action on my request. I need NOC as soon as possible.
19th July 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i have got my noc but in technical support already time is gone so what to do where i have subimt my noc plz give me any solution
31st July 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am suffering from the same prolem. I have completed BE 2nd year but now i want to change my college but college is denying to provide me my NOC and are asking to pay 4 year fee. What can i do please suggest me
email- [email protected]
11th September 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm not at all interested to study engineering,I have completed my 1st year in a college which was affiliated to jntuk.it was an autonomous college.can I have my certificates in my hands or else noc is only for the transform purpose?
27th February 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am a mba first year student in bhutta group of colleges ludhiana, punjab. I want to quit my studies but college is not giving my educational document and they are demanding full fees of two semesters which is near about 80 thousand, i cant pay any fees bcs i am a scholarship student. Now what should i do. Please help me
16th March 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying b.tech 1st year at an autonomous institution affiliated with jntuh. Due to health issues i am trying to take transfer to other jntuh affiliated college but the present institute is asking me to pay the whole 4 year fees can jntuh take any necessary action toward this?
9th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I'm a studied in btech first year in private college . My college not giving NOC they told me that NOC will not be given without withdrawal . You have to withdrawal your admission first then we give the NOC . The college offer me scholarship of all fourth year and they also told me if you withdrawal your admission your fees will be normal without any scholarship. They told there is a rule in UGC that NOC will not issuing without withdrawal so is that true.
9th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm studied in private college Gurgaon . I want migration due to some family issue but college will not giving the NOC. This college offered me scholarship of all 4th year because of my good academic. So now they told you have to withdrawal your admission first then we give the NOC and if you come again in our university we charge normal fees which is very huge for me. Also they told there is a rule in UGC that without withdrawal we can't issue NOC . So what should I do ?
2nd July 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

If college is not giving noc you should complain in consumer helpline no.1800114000 timing 9.00 to 5.00
1st November 2020, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am btech final year student..i haven't got Scholarship in fst and scnd year...now my fees is very enough approx 2 lakh and my family is not capable to submit right now...so i want to do job and earn to pay my fees...also College attendence is mendatory other wise they will put my internal back....is it possible without getting noc to apply for any job.... will any company select me for a job?
16th April 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I currently in second year and i want transfer my college now but my college (Autonomous under JNTUA) asking me to pay college fee upto 4th year. What should i do? Can JNTU can take action against this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?