2nd October 2022, 11:22 PM
V S KOUSHAL

What to do if unable to download migration certificate due to Error 404?

Sir i have applied for migration certificate online dtd 30/8/22. My Acknowledge number is 22011127994. Since 2 months i am trying to download certificate but unable. And showing 404 error. I have to go other states for higher studies.so resolve my problem

8th October 2022, 07:13 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: What to do if unable to download migration certificate due to Error 404?

Its very difficult to resolve this query as you have not mentioned your board or university that you are looking for. There are many ways to get your migration certificate one of the easiest way is to contact your school authority if you have passed 10th or 12th boards.

But, if you are looking for the migration certificate of a university then you need
1.To fill an online form available on the portal,
2. Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature,
3. Upload the soft copy of marksheet/result,
4. Deposit appropriate fee mention on the site for the issuance of provincial certificate at the payment Gateway,
5. After filling all the details and fee submission candidate, will receive an acknowledgement slip along with receipt number,
6. The certificate will be issued within ten days subject to the verification of the document submitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?