11th May 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?

i hv just given the exams of ba economics n wondering what to do a course of import export or what other options i have

11th May 2012, 06:51 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?

There are many institutes which offer short term course in this area. Areas covered in relation to export are financing, policies, documentation, marketing, packing etc. In import area emphasis is on the import formalities. Institutes like Indian Institute of Export Management, Export Trade and Training Institute in Mumbai, Indian Institute of Material Management offer courses in this area. After B.A you have the option to go for MA or MBA too. You will find opportunities in the areas like actuarial science, taxation, research, demography etc.
11th May 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to join a course of import export after giving exam of B.A Economics?

I am B.Sc PCM final year student My percentage is 50% and i want to do M.Sc in chemistry which university is best for me and last date for send application.
Plz help me
11th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

i want group4 model question paper and answer to send my mail id thanks
17th July 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Import & Export Diploma in After my Graduation, i m complete my graduation in BA (Economics), Can i do this course please give me answer on my email Id
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?