31st January 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What to do to join Marine Engineering after completion of 10+2?

What to do to join marine engineering course,after +2?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  3. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  4. Procedure to join ME in Marine Engineering after completion of BE?
  5. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. Is it possible to join Diploma in Marine Engineering after completion of 10th Class?
  10. Am I eligible to join Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th Class?
  11. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  12. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  15. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  17. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
1st February 2012, 12:19 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do to join Marine Engineering after completion of 10+2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If your interested in Marine Engineering course then , After completing 12th Examination you may apply for B.E or B.tech in marine engineering .

B.Tech Marine Engineering . It is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester with practical Training .

The Admission for B.tech in Marine Engineering based on pure merit list , So you should score good percentile of marks in both the Engineering entrance examination as well 12th board Examination . Then only you may get admission in reputed Colleges .

Eligibility criteria for B.tech in Marine Engineering :-

The applicant should complete 12th board Examination in science stream from recognized university or equivalent Examination . The should learn the subjects like Physics / chemistry and Mathematics in 12th board Examination .
The applicant should score more then 80% percentage of marks in 12th Aboard Examination , There is heavy competition is prevails at the time of admission . So based on the your 12th Examination score you get preference to get admission .

The applicant should crack any one of the Entrance Examination like , AIEEE / GATE / IIT JEE with good percentile of marks . If the applicant interested to apply for Engineering entrance examination then then applicant should complete 12th Examination in science stream . If the applicant waiting for the 12th examination result then applicant also eligible to apply for the examination .

The Syllabus for the Entrance examination mostly cover the 12th standard Pattern , So you may refer the 12th standard books to crack the entrance examination , You should main concentrate on the subjects like Physics / chemistry and Mathematics .
1st February 2012, 12:31 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete 12th science then you can join Marine Engineering college

For this you go for give some entrance exam on this exam you give some mark for your admission that is help full to you for your future admission in marine engineering college...

1st February 2012, 12:37 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

If your interested in Marine Engineering course then , After completing 12th Examination you may apply for B.E or B.tech in marine engineering .

The Admission for B.tech in Marine Engineering based on pure merit list , So you should score good percentile of marks in both the Engineering entrance examination as well 12th board Examination . Then only you may get admission in reputed Colleges .

Eligibility criteria for B.tech in Marine Engineering :-

1. The applicant should complete 12th board Examination in science stream from
recognized university or equivalent Examination . The should learn the subjects like
Physics / chemistry and Mathematics in 12th board Examination .

2. The applicant should score more then 80% percentage of marks in 12th Aboard
Examination , There is heavy competition is prevails at the time of admission . So
based on the your 12th Examination score you get preference to get admission .

3. The applicant should crack any one of the Entrance Examination like , AIEEE / GATE
/ IIT JEE with good percentile of marks . If the applicant interested to apply for
Engineering entrance examination then then applicant should complete 12th
Examination in science stream . If the applicant waiting for the 12th examination
result then applicant also eligible to apply for the examination .

good luck.
1st February 2012, 04:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
You can join Merchant navy after passing 12th..
For this you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E Exam..

A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 50% marks.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

good luck!
5th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to join Marine Engineering after completion of 10 2?

what to do after completion my 2 in non medical stream .which is the best course ?
10th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
you can join marine engineering if you have 12th pcm with minimum 60% marks and in english minimum 50% marks.call me for further details.
27th February 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Could i take the admission without giving any compt. Exam ..
27th February 2012, 08:22 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths you can apply for marine engineering...
For this you have to qualify the A.I.E.E.E exam...

Top Marine Engineering college in India..
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
International Maritime Institute (IMI), Delhi
Vels Academy of Maritime Studies, Madras
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune
Coimbatore Marine College (CMC)

GOOD LUCK!
24th May 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are want you to join in marine engineer in 12 std.?
11th May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Engineering is not my passion ,also can,t admision in merchant navy courses due to weak eyesight so what to do now ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?