15th March 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.Ed course? How to take admission?

Duration of b.ed course and how to take admission...pleas tel me the details

22nd June 2014, 05:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the duration of B.Ed course? How to take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Duration of b.ed course and how to take admission...pleas tel me the details
B. Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education) and It is consider as a bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is for
one and It's included two semesters.

B. Ed Eligibility Criteria:-

● Students with at least 50% aggregate percent marks in Graduation degree can apply for this course.
● 5% concessions given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.
● Students age should not be more than 30 years of age.
● The student should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

Admission Procedure:-

The Admission to B. Ed Course is based on Written Examination conducted by the Institution/University and the entrance examination pattern includes, General English Comprehension and General Hindi Comprehension, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Educational and General Awareness, Teaching-Learning etc... You need to prepare the above examination pattern in order to crack the entrance examination with good marks. You can also go the previous year question paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?