9th January 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of B.ed in Maharashtra?

duration of b.ed in maharashtra. Please tell me the duration for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  2. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  3. Admission procedure for bed in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  5. Is B.Ed course 1 year or 2 years? Fee details of the course in government colleges? Is there any entrance exam? Date of issue of application forms?
  6. Date of sale of the B.Ed exam forms? Where can I get the forms in Pune?
  7. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  8. Which students have more chance to get early job in Maharashtra? What is the fees and the duration?
  9. Date of Maharashtra B.Ed CET? How to get the application form of Maharashtra B.Ed CET?
  10. Maharashtra B.Ed entrance question papers with solutions of last 7 years?
  11. Duration of B.Ed correspondence course? Is there any LE for MSc holders?
  12. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  14. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  15. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit?
  16. What is the duration of B.ed in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. Is B.Ed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan NCTE recognized?
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
18th April 2015, 01:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of B.ed in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
duration of b.ed in maharashtra. Please tell me the duration for the same
The duration of B. Ed course in Maharashtra colleges is 2 years for full time courses & 4 years of part time programme. The admission in B. Ed course in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of CET (Common Entrance test) / ELCT (English Language Content Test). To apply for the entrance test, you must have completed your bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate. For reserved category candidates, minimum 45% marks are mandatory to apply for B. Ed CET examination.

The duration of both CET & ELCT is 1 hour. The examination is objective type, the medium of examination of the CET will be Marathi/English only. CET Examination will test of the subjects namely, Mental Ability, Teacher Aptitude and General Knowledge of 50 marks.

Those who are interested to take admission in English medium B. Ed colleges, must, have to clear the English Language Content Test (ELCT) examination.

Note: Those candidates who have scored minimum 36% marks in the ELCT examination will be eligible for Admission to English Medium Colleges of Education in Maharashtra State.

If you want to get more information regarding B.ED Course, then please visit the official website.
19th May 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of B.ed in Maharashtra?

Hi Team,

Please tell the CET Examination date and last date to submitte CET application form.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikas
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?