26th June 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of CA course? How to prepare for it? Which subject should I prefer in 11th commerce?

what is the duration of ca course and how to prepare for it ,which subject one should prefer in 11th commerce ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take commerce subject in 11th class? How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th?
  2. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  3. Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?
  4. Can a student take commerce with Maths as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?
  5. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  6. How can I join Army being a candidate of 11th Class with Commerce?
  7. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  8. How should I prepare for UGC NET economics subject?
  9. Can I get good jobs with commerce streams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for each subject of commerce 12th board exam?
  11. What should I do to become IPS Officer being a candidate of 11th Commerce?
  12. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  13. Which subject is better for commerce in 11th to take hotel management?
  14. Which subject should I prepare for SET Exam being a candidate having completed PG in Commerce?
  15. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  16. How can I start preparing for CAT exam? I am in 11th commerce stream with Maths as an optional subject
  17. Can I prepare for IIT-JEE? I have passed 11th standard with commerce stream
  18. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
13th August 2012, 07:05 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the duration of CA course? How to prepare for it? Which subject should I prefer in 11th commerce?

Finance is the most important function of any firm or company.

Chartered Accountancy is a course in which student learn all about Accounting , Costing and Financial Procedures

which company or organization applies and follow in his Financial Depart of the Company in order to maintain and raise the profit

and finance of the companies .

CA keep record of the company and can advise the company on financial matter also in order to increase the company.

This is a course which can be completed in four or five year if student clear the papers in first attempt.

You can join CPT level of Chartered Accountancy course after 12th

There are three stages in CA
  • Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
  • IPCC
  • Final examination
As Common Proficiency Test has below given Subjects:
  • Fundamental of Accounting
  • Mercantile Law
  • General Economics
  • Quantitative Aptitude

you should concentrate more on given below subjects in your 11th and 12th commerce
  • Economics
  • Mathematics (speed and accuracy)
  • Accounting

you can apply online or you may buy the prospectus and admission FORM from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

Institute of Chartered Accountancy course has it's centers all over INDIA and you may find center near your city.

Official website

www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?