29th August 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of LLB if started after Diploma in Law?

How long will it take for me to do LLB after completing Diploma in Law? Do I also need to appear for any entrance? If yes, then please share the entrance details. And, can I do LLB via distance mode?

31st August 2019, 02:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of LLB if started after Diploma in Law?

LLB is three year course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, after diploma course you have to pursue bachelor degree and then you will become eligible to get admission in LLB course.

Else, you can pursue 5 year B.A LLB course after diploma or std 12th qualification.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
31st July 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of LLB if started after Diploma in Law?

If I do Diploma in law ..how long will I do LLB.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?