22nd January 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the education required for appearing in UCG NET Physics exam?

I am doing M.Tech in Electronics and Communication after completing my B.Tech. So can I apply for Physics subject in UGC NET exam conducted by CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed compulsory for appearing in UGC NET interview?
  2. What is the career scope after qualifying the UCG NET exam conducted by CBSE?
  3. What is the basic education required to apply for NET exam in Physics?
  4. Can I apply for UCG NET July'18 session if I will complete my Post Graduation in November'18?
  5. What should I do to gain more marks and appear in NEET if scored less marks in 12th PCB? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  7. How to apply for NET examination after M.Com?
  8. When to get forms for UGC NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics?
  10. What is the eligibility conditions for getting admission in MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi?
  11. What is the further procedure after clearing the UGC NET exam? Should I apply in individual colleges?
  12. When are the results of UGC NET exam going to be announced? I have attended computer science exam
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  14. List of Autonomous colleges for Engineering in Maharashtra? Do UCG and AICTE approval are required for Autonomous colleges?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Physics) from Distance Education?
  16. Am I eligible for appearing in NET (Mass Communication) exam completing Graduation in Physics and P.G Diploma in Public relation and Advertising?
  17. Information about Ph.D entrance exam for PG in Physics student?
  18. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
25th January 2018, 11:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the education required for appearing in UCG NET Physics exam?

The full form of CBSE NET is Central Board of Secondary Education National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for CBSE NET examination:

1. You must have done master's degree in any stream to become eligible for UGC NET examination.

2. You need to have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for UGC NET exam.

You can apply after Master's degree in technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?