12th March 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational criteria for appearing SSC CGL and CHSL exams?

Hi, I have completed Diploma followed by B.Tech regular degree course. So, now am I eligible to apply and write the entrance examination of SSC CGL and CHSL? When is the upcoming SSC CGL and CHSL exam going to be conducted for 2020 session?

14th March 2020, 03:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational criteria for appearing SSC CGL and CHSL exams?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SSC CHSL or SSC CGL examination.

It is conducted for recruitment in government jobs in different sector.

The examination will be conducted in various stages and candidates after qualifying in all stages of examination will become eligible for final selection.

For more information visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
14th March 2020, 06:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational criteria for appearing SSC CGL and CHSL exams?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for SSC CHSL examination as well as SSC CGL examination as per your educational qualification which is Diploma in Engineering ( which is a degree course equivalent to higher secondary school degree) and B.Tech degree course.

Further, for your information I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for the SSC CHSL examination is a higher secondary school degree or equivalent course from a recognised institute while the same in case of SSC CGL examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

For more details and updates regarding SSC CHSL and SSC CGL examination 2020, you can refer to official link of SSC i.e; ww.ssc.nic.in.
15th March 2020, 12:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission. It conducts both Combined Graduate Level examination and Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. Bachelor of Technology graduate can apply for both SSC CHSL as well as CGL examination.

The important or last date to apply for 2020 CGL and CHSL examination is already over. You need to wait for next year notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?