9th December 2019, 03:16 PM
SRINIVASAraju42474

What is the educational criteria for JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges?

Am I eligible for the post of JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges? I have completed ITI in Turner Trade in Mysore district. Or, do I need any further qualifications? Or, is there any entrance requirement?

31st January 2020, 07:16 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What is the educational criteria for JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges?

The eligibility criteria for ITI Instructor are:-
-The candidates should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit till 10 standard. -The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years. Age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the OBC candidates. -The candidates should be Indian citizen.
7th September 2022, 09:25 PM
CRK Ramesh

Default Re: What is the educational criteria for JTO (Junior Teaching Officer) in ITI colleges?

The minimum qualification of JTO( JUNIOR TRAINING OFFICER) for ITI instructor is ITI with 5 years industry experience concerned trade or diploma engineering in concerned branch.
19th March 2023, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

ALL states provide information about jto requirements then what about andhra pradesh requitrements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?