8th December 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification required for becoming a Bank Manager in private or nationalized bank?

Hello, I am presently studying in my class 9th. I want to become a Bank Manager in either private bank or nationalized bank. So, could you please guide me how should I plan my studies and what should I study after completion of my 10th and 12th?

10th December 2019, 06:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification required for becoming a Bank Manager in private or nationalized bank?

Since, you are currently in 9th standard so after completing 9th and 12th standard, you will have to opt for Commerce stream for 11th and 12th standard.

After opting for Commerce stream, you will have subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, Economics, etc. in your curriculum for 11th and 12th standard.

After completing 12th standard, you need to completing graduation in Commerce field like B.Com or BBA or any other graduation course.

In the final year of your graduation, you can apply for Banking entrance exams like SBI PO, IBPS PO, ICICI PO, etc. After qualifying this exam, you will get the post of PO (i.e. Probationary Officer) in Bank.

After gaining few years of experience, you will be appointed as Branch Manager of Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?