13th November 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the educational requirements to apply for Assistant Engineering post of UPCL?

Sir, I have passed my MCA so can I apply in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited for the post of Assistant Engineering for Computer Science and Information Technology?

11th May 2023, 04:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the educational requirements to apply for Assistant Engineering post of UPCL?

Educational qualification:-
*Must have passed 10th std , ITI diploma and have graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognised board with 65% marks .
*Candidates having degree of graduation (also in law /engineering/mechanical/electrical /power engineering/Business Management/ personnel management ) are considered eligible for the post .
*Hindi in devagiri script must be known by candidates appearing for exam.
*Age limit to apply for exam is 21 to 42 years.
The application form is available only in online mode.
13th May 2023, 06:02 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: What are the educational requirements to apply for Assistant Engineering post of UPCL?

The educational requirements to apply for the Assistant Engineer (AE) post in the Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) are as follows:

Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (B.E. or B.Tech.) in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
The minimum percentage required in the qualifying degree for the general category candidates is 65%, and for SC/ST candidates, it is 55%.
Candidates must have a valid GATE scorecard in the relevant discipline.
In addition to the educational qualifications, candidates must also meet the age limit and other eligibility criteria specified by the UPCL. The age limit for the AE post in UPCL is generally between 21 to 42 years, and the upper age limit may vary for different categories of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?