23rd July 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Agricultural Engineering in Assam Agricultural University?

Hello Sir, I want to know that what is the eligibility for Agricultural Engineering in Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat? Please answer as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  2. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  3. How to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat?
  4. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  5. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  6. Which are the colleges related to AGBSc in AP?
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  8. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  10. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field?
  11. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  12. When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?
  13. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  14. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  15. What is the fee structure for AGBSC? I have scored 32899 rank and I belong to SC
  16. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  17. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  18. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2016, 10:37 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility for Agricultural Engineering in Assam Agricultural University?

**Assam Agricultural University is an agricultural university which was established in 1969

Following is the eligibility for Agricultural Engineering in Assam Agricultural University-

**Candidate must be passed with the recognized board with the physics, chemistery and math subject.

**Candidate must be min 60% marks in the 12th class.

**The candidate must be min age of 18 years.

**There is a entrance exam organised and after clear it you get the admission on the Assam Agricultural University.

Address:
Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013
Phone: 0376 234 0008
3rd May 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Agricultural Engineering in Assam Agricultural University?

When entrance will be held for agriculture engineering in Assam agriculture university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?