19th April 2019, 07:03 PM
Nikhil killer

What is the eligibility to apply for B.Sc Anesthesia?

I had failed in Physics and Chemistry and I had passed in supply. Am I eligible for B.Sc Anesthesia graduate degree course? I appeared for Intermediate with BiPC subject combination.

25th April 2019, 08:33 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for B.Sc Anesthesia?

In case of most of the institutes out there, minimum educational qualification to pursue BSc in Anaesthesia is 10 + 2 with minimum 45% marks in physics, chemistry and Biology subjects.

Most of the institutes follow merit based admission process, where marks scored in board exam or relevant entrance test are taken into consideration.
Some institutes follow direct admission process.

High profile institutes are known to have their own screening test for selecting candidates.
28th April 2019, 05:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for BSC anaesthesia:-

Eligibility criteria for the students to successfully apply for BSC anaesthesia technology as given below:-

The candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognised board.

Along with this, the candidates might also need to clear the entrance exam which is compulsory for admission to some of the institutes.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
2nd May 2019, 09:36 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Minimum educational qualification to B. Sc in Anesthesia is 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Most of the institutes follow merit based admission process. Some institutes follow direct admission process. The course duration is 3 years.

Admission process : entrance exam based, merit based.

High profile institutes are known to have their own screening test for selecting candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?