3rd October 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Child Development Project Officer exam?

Hi, what is the minimum education requirement to apply for the entrance examination of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)? I have completed my B.Sc with Physics hons. Am I eligible to write the CDPO exam?

23rd November 2019, 09:24 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Child Development Project Officer exam?

No. You are not eligible to apply for child development project officer (CDPO) exam with qualification of B.Sc (Physics).

CDPO Exam Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in a course home science or social science or sociology from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : 18 to 34 years.

CDPO Exam Syllabus
- General Studies
- Mental Ability
- Home Science or Social Science or Sociology
16th March 2023, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Child Development Project Officer exam?

Must have passed bachelor's degree in B.A Tamil and bachelor's litrature eligible or not for cdpo exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?