18th August 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for National Council Licensure Examination?

I have completed Diploma course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) fro a institute in Rajasthan. Am I eligible to give National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN)? Can I get USA work visa after clearing this examination?

20th July 2023, 06:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for National Council Licensure Examination?

The eligibility for exam.
Test takers must have attended a state approved Nursing program.
After graduating from a nursing program, the candidate must do two thi gs, they must apply for licensure or registration at NRB or through Pearson VUE, register for and pay for NCLEX.
The regulatory body will check that candidate fulfils the eligibility requirements to become registered RN or LPN.
Once the candidate has fulfilled all NRB's requirements, the NRB will make the candidate eligible for exam through Pearson VUE . After all prerequisites have been completed , the candidate will receive an ATT email and have the ability to schedule their exam.
A candidate may register to take the NCLEX- LPN or NCLEX -PN , however they cannot register for both at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?