4th May 2018, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility condition to join MBA under Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)?

I have completed B.Com from GITAM University via distance mode of education. Can we have eligibility to join MBA regular college Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)?

9th June 2018, 05:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility condition to join MBA under Karnataka Education Authority (KEA)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join MBA under Karnataka Education Authority (KEA):

In order to pursue MBA course, you are required to appear in Karnataka PGCET Examination that is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. Hence, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> You must have passed Bachelor's Degree (3 years course) from a recognized university.

<> You should have attained aggregate of 50% marks in all the subjects and candidates who are belonging to SC/ ST category must have scored minimum 45% marks.

<> As B.Com course from GITAM University via distance mode is a recognized university, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this MBA course through this mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?