16th August 2013, 08:22 AM
AKASH DEORE

What is the eligibility criteria after diploma in mechanical engineering

What is the eligiability criteria after diploma in mech engg. For becoming Road transer officer...?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria after diploma in mechanical engineering
  4. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  6. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India? -- [New]
  10. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  12. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  15. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  17. Syllabus for NPTI entrance examination?
  18. Is joining TMB Clerk Post good after MSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria after diploma in mechanical engineering

I have completed my b.tech in chemical engg. Now i want to pass jrf from chemical science would am i eligible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?