9th June 2019, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for WBSSC?

I have done MA History from EIILM - Eastern Institute of Intregated Learning In Management. Now, am I eligible for WBSSC West Bengal School Service Commission? Can I take this exam? If yes, then what is the application procedure?

31st January 2023, 11:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for WBSSC?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for WBSSC Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for WBSSC Examination is given below,

WBSSC - West Bengal School Service Commission

>> Candidates who have completed 12th Class or more qualification from a recognized board or institute are eligible to apply for this WBSSC Examination.

>> The minimum age required usually is 18 years.

>> As you have already completed MA in History course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment examination.

>> Other than this, West Bengal board releases its WBSSC Notification every year in its official website. Hence, I suggest you to go through the below mentioned link for more detailed latest updates of the recruitment's.

Click here for more updates

>> As soon as the notification gets releases, you can start applying for the concerned recruitment by checking the particular exam notification educational qualification criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?