22nd February 2018, 09:51 AM
Patel Het Bharatbhai

What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Computer Science in Nirma University, Ahmedabad?

How many percentage are required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech Computer Engineering in Nirma University, Ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. m.pharm in gujarat? entrance exams for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Nirma University, Ahmedabad for Diploma Computer Technology student of Mumbai?
  3. How many BTech Electrical seats are available in Nirma University, Ahmedabad for ISC students?
  4. How to study in MCA? Which college is better for MCA in Gujarat?
  5. How many English medium commerce colleges are existing in Surat?
  6. Do I have a chance to get admission at Nirma university in Ahmedabad?
  7. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Biochemistry from NIRMA university?
  8. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  10. List of colleges offering 5 years Integrated MBA course in Gujarat -- [New]
  11. Companies which offer summer training programs in Ahmedabad? I am pursuing B.Tech Instrumentation and Control from Nirma University
  12. List of universities offering PhD(Mathematics) in Gujarat?
  13. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  14. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Manipal University for M.Tech in Computer Science? Can I pursue M.Tech in Computer science after completing BE Computer Science?
  16. Minimum requirements for getting admission in Diploma Fire & Safety Management? Are there colleges in Gujarat for this?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Which are the best colleges to take mechanical engineering with cutoff marks of 159?
26th February 2018, 10:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Computer Science in Nirma University, Ahmedabad?

The admission to Nirma University on 35% seats is based on rank secured in Joint Entrance Examination. You can apply for Joint Entrance Examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in this university.

For domicile candidates of Gujarat, percentage required is set by Government of Gujarat. In case of JEE, you should be among 20 percentile of your board.

You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For any more details, Eligibility criteria .
27th February 2018, 09:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech Computer Science in Nirma University, Ahmedabad?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science in Nirma University, Ahmedabad:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science in Nirma University, Ahmedabad.

Intake into Computer Engineering (35% of seats) - 42 seats

>> You must have appeared in JEE (Main) Examination in order to be eligible for doing this B.Tech in Computer Science course at Nirma University.

>> You must have passed 12th Class with the below mentioned subjects,
* Chemistry
* Mathematics
* Physics

>> The percentage of marks are to be decided by the Government of Gujarat (GoG) under the rules of admission.

>> Admission is generally done on the basis of All India Rank of JEE Main Examination.

Click here for More Details
27th February 2018, 10:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Computer Science course in Nirma University, Ahmedabad, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. No specific percentage criteria is mentioned by the Nirma University for offering admission in B.Tech course. In Nirma University, 50% of the B.Tech admissions are done through ACPC, GoG, 35% All India and 15% NRI seats will be filled by the Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
15th September 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am domicile of gujrat and i have passed my 12th standard from west bengal board. Can i be eligible for Nirma university?
15th September 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am domicile of gujrat and i have passed my 12th standard from west bengal. Can i get admission in Nirma university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?