13th June 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for DIET?

want to know eligibility and last date for diet....please tell me what is it

31st January 2013, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for DIET?

what is eligiblity criteria for diet exam
31st January 2013, 05:33 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
want to know eligibility and last date for diet....please tell me what is it
DIET(District Institutes of Education and Training) is a exam conducted for taking Admission in Teacher Training Courses.
This exam is Conducted in the state of Andhra Pradesh for taking Admission in Teacher Training Institutes of Andhra Pradesh.

Eligibility for appearing in this exam

Educational qualification :-
-->>Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2/Intermediate pass out in any stream from recognized university/Board.

Marks :-
-->>If you belong from the General Category then your minimum marks should be 45% in 10+2.
-->>If you will belong from the OBC/SC/ST then your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 40%.

-->>At the time of applying for this exam,your minimum age should be 17 years.

The Exam date for this year has been get passed.Now you will have to wait for the Next Notifications.

CLICK HERE -->> To visit Its Official website .
31st January 2013, 08:32 PM
shrijan1990

hy,
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.

B. The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of
admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.

C. Candidate should have obtained a rank in DIET CET 2012 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.

D. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2012. There is no upper age limit .

E. Educationa l Qualifications :

I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examinations (qualifying examination) March-2012 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.

II. The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.’

Note: The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.

F. Qualifying marks: Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DIETCET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories
22nd February 2013, 09:33 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

DIET-CET shall be conducted in all the 23 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centres given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.

Eligibility Criteria for DIET:
You should be of Indian Nationality.

You should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.

You should have obtained a rank in DIET-CET 2012 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.

Age Limit:
You should have completed 17 years as on 01- 09-2012. There is no upper age limit.

You must have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.’

Thanks..
23rd February 2013, 11:41 AM
chandu thota

you should have passed 10+2 with a percentage of 45 if you belong to oc,40 percent if belong to sc/st/physically disabled.

You should have completed 17 years and there is upper age limit

the notification for dietcet 2012 is released in the end april 2012.so we can similarly expect 2013 notification.............
23rd February 2013, 11:57 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO,

DIET -CET stand for DISTRICT INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DIET) /ELEMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST.

Eligibility Criteria are :

* Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.

* Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years.

* There is no upper age limit.

Educational Qualifications :

I. The candidate should have passed 10+2 Examinations

II. The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in
aggregate in qualifying examination , the minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent.

Qualifying marks in DIET-CET exam are :

# # Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities
shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DIETCET for assigning merit
rank in the CET.

# # However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks
in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under
the respective categories.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION , PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL PAGE : http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in/

THANK YOU !
19th October 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

where is the next date of diet 2014 and which month will have to be declared of the examination date?
6th November 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

is there any information on management quota
25th February 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am belong from general category having 81% marks in best 5 subjects in 12th class from cbse board. May i apply in diet
26th June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about diet course structure ,criteria and marks criteria in subject kitne subject me kitne percent hone chaiye or kaha se kru or iske liye 2015 ka entrance test kb hoga?
9th January 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir I am 38 years old women , may I can give this exam . And what is the possibility of getting a gov. gobs for me if pass this exam
28th May 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have following marks in 12 class of cbse delhi 2017 eng 47 hindi 61 history 48 pol science 35 additional sub physical education 52 . Am I eligible for admission in Delhi diet. i am in general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?