15th September 2019, 02:12 AM
Dikshachand27

What is the eligibility criteria for Flying Officer post in Indian Air Force?

I am from Uttrakhand and my height is 153 cm. Am I eligible to become a Flying Officer in Indian Air Force? What are the other eligibility criteria and what about medical screening test?

20th September 2019, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Flying Officer post in Indian Air Force?

Educational Qualification:

Three years full-time graduation in any discipline from a recognised University is the minimum educational qualification required. Candidates should have studied Physics and Mathematics in higher secondary level. Apart from this, those who have completed bachelor of engineering in any subject are also eligible. Candidates are required to secure Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.

Age restrictions:

Candidates who are in the age group of 19 to 23 years are eligible to apply.

Recruitment to the post of Flying Officer in Indian Air Force is on the basis of written test as well as medical test conducted by air force Selection Board. Applicants will have to appear for Air Force common admission test. The type of questions on topics:

Numerical ability verbal ability, general awareness, reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?