17th June 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati?

I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma course. Now, am I eligible to apply for Government College of Engineering, Amravati? I want to get admission in Information Technology (IT). And, I belong to OBC caste category. What is the cut-off for Intermediate?

9th June 2023, 09:56 AM
eduking

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati?

You can appear for JEE if you are looking for admission to government engineering colleges in India. Every Government engineering colleges in India give admission based on JEE or state-level engineering entrance exam. If you have a good JEE score then you will have a better chance of getting admission

If you don't have a good JEE score then you need to appear for the state-level engineering entrance exam of the concerned state. Seats are allotted based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam. To get admission at your desired college you need an excellent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?