30th September 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in civil companies?

what is eligibility criteria for getting jobs in civil companies

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I be eligible for top MNC companies like Google, Dell, HCL, TCS etc.?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for companies after scoring 57% in 12th?
  4. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  5. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  6. Will I be able to sit in Interview after passing 12th with 57%?
  7. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  8. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  9. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Accenture and other companies?
  11. How can I get a good job in any company? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  12. List of companies offering more than 3.75 lakhs/annum package? What's the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  14. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  15. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  16. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for campus placement? I've secured 56% marks in 12th and qualified in GATE exam
  18. Information about the companies in which I can do a job after passing Civil Engineering?
16th August 2015, 12:40 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in civil companies?

***Civil Engineering uses scientific and engineering principles to design and construct the physical and natural built environment, including the structures viz. bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings etc. This is considered to be one of the oldest branches of engineering disciplines.

***Eligibility Criteria::::

--Minimum educational qualification for the employment in the above mentioned positions are:

--Candidates must have awarded bachelor’s degree in civil engineering/ technology in the full time regular courses only from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.

--Candidates, belonging to General and OBC (non- creamy layer) categories, should have secured minimum 65% marks. It is relaxed to ‘pass’ for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) /People With Disability (PWD) candidates.
16th August 2015, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get a job in civil companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is eligibility criteria for getting jobs in civil companies
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Civil companies are,

Civil company= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Civil companies recruitment process.

Pattern for Civil company written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?