19th August 2011, 03:45 PM
sureshavssawant

What are the eligibility criteria for getting Government Job in Goa?

Is the certificate of B.Ed (Distance learning) of Bhartiya shiksha Parishad is valid for Govt. of Goa , Goverment job of teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for job in Indian Embassy? Is it under government sector?
  2. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the central government job in nursing field?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  5. Is it possible for me to get the medical officer government job? What is the eligibility criteria for getting the job?
  6. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  7. Is tattoo allowed to take a job in UP government? -- [New]
  8. What are the eligibility criteria for appearing JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?
  9. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the age limit and eligibility criteria for appearing in JMFC examination, I am a practicing Advocate of Goa?
  13. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  15. Is it possible for me to do PhD (Maths) from Goa University while doing a job?
  16. How to get the dietitian Government job? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria?
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?
6th August 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for getting Government Job in Goa?

Annamalai University Distance Education UG Degree B.Com., PG Degree MCA., Government Job Eligible or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?