3rd November 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MA Economic from JNU?

I'm studying BA Economics (hon.) and my allied as statistics but I didn't opted allied Maths as we already study Econometrics in our core. Am I eligible to appear for JNU entrance for MA Economics?

10th November 2018, 01:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MA Economic from JNU?

For seeking admission in JNU ( Jawaharlal Nehru University ) for pursuing MA (Master of Arts ) in Economics degree course, you are required to qualify JNU Entrance Examination.

Further, for pursuing MA in Economics degree course from JNU, you are required to hold bachelor's degree in any discipline in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 50% marks.

So, even having not pursued Mathematics in your bachelor's degree or any Class 12th level you are eligible to apply for JNUEE for admission in MA in Economics degree course. But, you must be able to counter Mathematics problem to secure admission in JNU as JNUEE will consist of questions related to Mathematics.

For more details regarding JNU admission procedure, you can refer to the link www.admissions.jnu.ac.in.
12th November 2018, 05:57 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MA Economic from JNU?

For taking admission in Jawarhar Lal Nehru University for pursuing MA (Master of Arts) in Economics degree course, you are required to have completed your bachelor's degree course with 50% marks in any discipline from a recognised University.

So, being a student of BA(Hons.) degree course in Economics without having Mathematics as a main subject you are eligible for pursuing MA in Economics degree course after completion of your graduation degree course with at least 50% marks.

Further, to seek admission in JNU to pursue MA degree course, you are required to qualify JNU entrance examination and for details regarding the JNU admissions, you can refer to the link www.jnu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?