15th July 2012, 11:26 AM
PALASHMAMUN

What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira

I,A.K.M. Mamunal Rasid, am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied chemistry of Ramkrishna Mission Vidyamandira,Belur Math,Howrah,West Bengal, INDIA. Please inform about the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in organic chemistry in GERMAN & please give the list of institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  4. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  6. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?
  8. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  9. List of institutes which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in India -- [New]
  10. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  11. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
  12. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  13. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  17. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  18. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
5th August 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira

What is the advantage of applied chemistry
11th April 2014, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira

list of collages in kerala under MG University for BSc Chemistryor related
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?