18th September 2019, 10:26 AM
Sudarshan2805

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Airport Custom Officer?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have passed the Executive level of Company Secretary course. So, am I eligible or can I apply for the Airport Custom Officer job? What is the application procedure? Do I need to undergo any entrance for Custom Officers at Airport?

15th October 2019, 08:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Airport Custom Officer?

You can become custom officer after qualifying in Civil Service examination. Examination is conducted by UPSC.

It is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2019, 08:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Airport Custom Officer?

UPSC conducts Civil Service examination for final selection.

Civil Service examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, candidates with required qualification is eligible for appearing in the examination and after qualifying in the examination for final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?