10th January 2018, 09:13 AM
Parth1322

What is the eligibility criteria and process of admission in Canada?

I'm Parth Patel and in my last semester of Civil Engineering. Now I'm planning for Masters in Canada. So what is the eligibility criteria and process of admission? Can you please provide me with the information on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  2. Process followed to get admission for Ph.D? Eligibility criteria to apply for Ph.D?
  3. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  4. What is the scope of doing post graduation in Canada after completion of MBBS in India?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  6. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  7. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  9. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  11. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  12. What is the procedure and admission criteria to apply for Masters course in Canada? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  14. Career opportunities after B.Tech IT?
  15. Eligibility requirements and steps to be taken to apply for MCA?
  16. Best government institutes for Clinical Psychology? Procedure to get admission there? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Admission criteria, requirements and procedure for application for Masters in Canada?
  18. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and process of admission in Canada?

To get admission in Canada universities for pursuing your Master's degree course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering from a Government recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and you have to report your examinations scores to the Abroad universities where you wish to apply for admission in Canada. If you are eligible for admission in the university, the university will send you an i20 (admission letter) and once, you receive it, you can apply for study visa and after it gets approved, you can fly to Canada for pursuing your Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?