6th October 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for SSC Junior Hindi Translator?

I have completed my BA in Political Science, MA in Political Science followed by Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT) from IGNOU. Am I eligible to apply for SSC Junior Hindi Translator?

15th December 2019, 08:06 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for SSC Junior Hindi Translator?

As per eligibility criteria, If you had one of the subject from Hindi and English as a medium and other as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level, then you are eligible for the post of SSC JHT (Junior Hindi Translator) post.

SSC JHT Eligibility
You must have passed Master's degree in Hindi with English as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level.
OR
You must have passed Master's degree in English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at degree level.
OR
You must have passed Master's degree in other than Hindi and English subject and Hindi as a medium and English as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
OR
You must have passed Master's degree in other than Hindi or English subject with English as a medium and Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.

AND

You must have passed certificate or diploma course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years work experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in state or central government office or undertaking of government of India.

Age Limit : Upper age limit is 30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PwD and others as per government norms.

SSC JHT Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application : 27th August, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 26th September, 2019
- Computer Based Test 1(CBT 1) : 26th November, 2019
- Computer Based Test 2 (CBT 2) : To be notified soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?