22nd February 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

what is the eligibility for diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  7. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  14. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma?
  18. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
16th May 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

what is age limit for diploma in aronotics im 20
31st August 2013, 10:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Pass in 10th or 12th is the basic qualification for diploma. Selection of candidates are done on the basis of marks. Usually aspirants above 60% marks are considered for admission. In certain cases entrance test are conducted. DTE Kerala, Odisha, etc conducts such kind of entrance tests.
21st January 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in mechanical eng. After aeronautical eng coures in govt
College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?