21st October 2019, 06:50 PM
Juhiya C.B

What is the eligibility for female Police Constable?

Sir, I am 19 years old female and a degree (B.Voc) first year student. I have 164 cm height and 55 kg weight. Next year can I apply for Police Constable post? If yes, then how can I apply? And if not, then what should I do to become eligible for the post of female Police Constable?

10th July 2020, 09:38 PM
vishal06645

Default Re: What is the eligibility for female Police Constable?

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Minimum age limit is 18 years but maximum age requirement is different in different state e.g in Bihar 30 and in Assam is 38.Age relaxation is given in many states based on their category i.e SC,ST etc etc.
  • Minimum educational qualification should be 12th grade to be eligible to apply in any state of India.
  • Height requirement also varies from state to state.

So while applying make sure to check all details/guidelines carefully by going through the portals online.Almost all state uses online form fill up process so finding their portals is easy on internet.
28th August 2020, 11:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for female Police Constable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juhiya C.B View Post
Sir, I am 19 years old female and a degree (B.Voc) first year student. I have 164 cm height and 55 kg weight. Next year can I apply for Police Constable post? If yes, then how can I apply? And if not, then what should I do to become eligible for the post of female Police Constable?
Yes,you can.For Constable PSC, age required is 18 to 25 years for Female Constable(Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and such other categories maximum age relaxation will be admissible as per rules in states).
Educational qualification:-Candidates should possess 10th class & 12th standard/ Equivalent from recognized Institution
Height for UR/OBC/SC( female):-152cm

***As you are pursuing graduation,I would suggest you to try for poice officer over constable..
31st August 2020, 05:49 PM
chin6303

Unhappy Re: What is the eligibility for female Police Constable?

Eligibility:

1. Age: Candidates age , 18 to 25 years for Female Constable. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and such other categories of candidates of Uttar Pradesh maximum age relaxation will be admissible as per rules.

2. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10th class & 12th standard/ Equivalent from recognized Institution.

3. Physical Standards:

a. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 2.4 KM in 16 (Sixteen) minutes in one chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?