17th August 2013, 01:22 PM

What is the eligibility to get admission in 3 years LLB?

I am a Engineering graduate from NIT Patna passed final exam with 70% marks in the year 1979. I am 56 years of age and want to know whether I am eligible for admission to 1st year LLB in the session 2013-2014.
If yes, what is the last date to take admission before and what documents will be required and what is the tuition fee for one session?

6th August 2014, 02:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in 3 years LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am a Engineering graduate from NIT Patna passed final exam with 70% marks in the year 1979. I am 56 years of age and want to know whether I am eligible for admission to 1st year LLB in the session 2013-2014.
If yes, what is the last date to take admission before and what documents will be required and what is the tuition fee for one session?
Nice see that, are you interested to get admission for LLB course. But I don't think that you are eligible for LLB course because every Institution have a fixed age criteria to students. The applicant who is interested to apply for LLB course, must be below 30 years old. but since you have already reached 56 years. it's difficult for you get admission for LLB course. However, Please don't lose your confidence. Visit the concerned university directly to know about the admission criteria,

LLB Eligibility Criteria :-

-Applicant must have completed graduation or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
-The applicant must secure at least 50% marks in graduation course and,
-5% relaxation will give for reserved category students.
-Applicant age should not above 30 years.
-Admission is either through entrance examination or the merit of percentage obtained in the qualifying examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?