20th January 2011, 11:32 AM
MTDILEEP

What is the eligibility to be a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya?

I'm persuing my mba in tirupati. I've an achievement in my life. I want to be a lecturer for iit students idupulapaya. I correctly don't know in what way i be reach my achievement. Please sugges me with ur valuable information.

Thanking you sir

26th March 2015, 03:47 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the eligibility to be a lecturer in IIIT Idupulapaya?

In Andhra Pradesh, IIITs started in the month of April and in 2007 year. In 2008, AP government created RGUKT by an act of legislature to provide at least three IIITs in the three regions of Andhra Pradesh to provide better opportunities for rural students. There are three campuses RGUKT Basara Campus, RGUKT Nuzvid Campus and RGUKT RK Valley Campus

Talking about getting job in these IIITs, then you have to simply follow few steps.
  1. Logon to these three sites of Basara, Nuzvid and Valley campus.
  2. Click on careers page.
  3. Look for any lecturer vacancy or position they have invited or not. If yes, then start applying and get your seat reserved for your dream lecturer post.
Note: RGUKT RK Valley campus has invited application for the position of lecturer on contract basis; if you wish to apply you can apply before the deadlines.
  • Notification date: 14-03-2015 (Advertisement No: 2/RKV/2015)
  • Mode of application is online. Commencement of receiving online application has started from March 14th.
  • Last date to receipt of application forms is 30th of March. For offline application form its 4th of April 2015.

Talking about Eligibility criteria for the lecturer post:
  • You should be M.Tech with B.Tech in relevant stream with first class grade in a point scale. This qualification is for Lecturer job in engineering field. For Non Engineering, Its 55% at Master's level in respective stream with NET or SLET or Ph.D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?