6th November 2018, 04:26 PM
Neelavna Dey

What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Sciences and what is the entrance exam syllabus?

I have completed BHMS from West Bengal University of Health Sciences with 63.53%. Can I apply for M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences? Can I do it from Gujarat University of Forensic Sciences? And, can you please tell me about the syllabus for entrance exam?

17th April 2023, 10:46 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for M.Sc in Forensic Sciences and what is the entrance exam syllabus?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science to Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) after completion of your BHMS course with 63.53%.

Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science In Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU)
One should have completed Bachelor’s degree in science/engineering/pharmacy/medicine with at least 55% marks obtained from a recognized university.

Application Process for GFSU
- Visit the official website of GFSU.
- Fill in the application form with the required details such as their Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Gender, Nationality, etc.
- You will get email containing their Application No. and password to their registered Email ID.
- Complete your application process by logging in using your application number and password.
- Fill your criteria, postal, academic a
nd other details etc.
- Application process can be completed by paying an application fee of INR 1,200/- via Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- You can then take a printout of the Application Summary and send it to the University with all the relevant documents attached.

Syllabus of GFSU Entrance for M.Sc Forensic Science
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Aptitude
- Basic Principles of Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?