25th May 2013, 06:48 PM
rohith2013

What is the eligibility to study BSc Nursing?

i completed my B.SCnursing i would like to join in m.sc anatomy may i know the eligibility to study this course

21st April 2014, 02:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohith2013 View Post
i completed my B.SCnursing i would like to join in m.sc anatomy may i know the eligibility to study this course
Sorry to say that B.sc in nursing is not enough qualification to apply for M.sc in anatomy course. So, being B.sc in nursing you’re not eligible to apply for M.sc in anatomy course.

M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

To apply for this M.sc in anatomy course then the candidate should be complete M.B.B.S (or) B.sc in anatomy course from recognized university.

Minimum 55% percentage of mark required to apply for M.sc in anatomy.

The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the institution/university.

So, being B.sc in nursing you’re not eligible for M.sc in anatomy course.
8th May 2014, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohith2013 View Post

Sorry to say that B.sc in nursing is not enough qualification to apply for M.sc in anatomy coruse. So, being B.sc in nursing you’re not eligible to apply for M.sc in anatomy course. M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. To apply for this M.sc in anatomy course then the candidate should be complete M.B.B.S (or) B.sc in anatomy course from recognized university.
Minimum 55% percentage of maks required to apply for M.sc in anatomy. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the institution/university.
So, being B.sc in nursing you’re not eligible for M.sc in anatomy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?