21st September 2019, 03:33 PM
Smrity19

What is the eligibility to study Masters in Mass Communication?

I have scored 43% in BA English honours. Will I be eligible for Master's in Mass Communication? Is there any entrance for getting admission in any colleges for MA in Mass Communication? And, which are the best colleges for Mass Communication degrees?

3rd December 2019, 08:20 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study Masters in Mass Communication?

After your graduation in B.A English Honors, you can pursue a higher study in M.A. (Mass Communication). Most institutes offer admission based on entrance exam and interview. Certainl institutes also offer direct admission based on merit of previous qualification.

Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline from a recognized university.

Top Institutes for M.A (Mass Communication) In India
- National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism, Ahmadabad
- Institute of Media Management and Technology, Dehradun
- Institute of Mass Communication and Media Technology, Kurukshetra
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
- Jagan Nath University, Jaipur
- Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh

Job Profiles
- Film Maker
- Editor
- Screenwriter
- Content Writer
- Public Relation Officer
- Illustrator
7th December 2019, 06:24 PM
schoolconnect

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study Masters in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smrity19 View Post
I have scored 43% in BA English honours. Will I be eligible for Master's in Mass Communication? Is there any entrance for getting admission in any colleges for MA in Mass Communication? And, which are the best colleges for Mass Communication degrees?
The minimum percentage required for admission vary college to college. So first select the college you want to take admission first. check all the details about the course like eligibility, admission process, and entrance exam for ma mass communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?