18th August 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA

i'm completed bca...now i want to study MSW....wat are the eligibility to study msw?...which is better msw corres. or regular.....pls list out colleges to study msw in chennai?

3rd March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA

can i do msw after completing BA.ENGLISH LITERATURE
29th April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA

MSW courses in chennai are outdated,the new generation courses have wider job scope such as MSc.Medical Sociology .MSW is not gaining momentum in Job search due to the complications in the MSW specializations.So only candidates have started opting for Msc.Medical Sociology.This course is offered only at the MMM college :The MMM COLLEGE HEALTH SCIENCES is an educational unit of THE MADRAS MEDICAL MISSION excelling in the conduct of several Allied Health Sciences/ para medical courses. All our regular courses are affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University .

The admissions for 2013 has started and applications are being issued.Soon after the 2 results the completed application should be submitted.

Fee Details as Follows

Application Fee = Rs.400/- in person

By post Rs.450/- (DD in favour of MMM college of health sciences) payable at chennai.

Please read the attached prospectus along with this email.

With Regards

Dean

FOR CONTACT:

Dean , MMM College of Health Sciences

(A Unit of The Madras Medical Mission)

No.9, Block 11, Kannadasan Salai, Mogappair East,

Chennai %u2013 600 037.

Tel : 044-2656 0835/37/38, 26565886

Mobile : 9841271369, 9841271346.

Fax : 044-26560834
9th November 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i have done bca and my age is 34 year . after doing my msw what type of job i get because i have no any experience. please give me reply.
20th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BBA AND MY AGE 20 AFTER
DOING MY MSW.WHAT TYPE OF JOB I GET
PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY
27th May 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done diploma nusring and I want to do msw so what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?