14th June 2011, 10:43 PM
sarattej

What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?

Dear sir,
My GATE score is 327. My All India Rank is 18584 in computer science.
Can you suggest me some list of colleges in delhi, chennai, andhra pradesh for this gate score?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  3. Which colleges can I get with 18584 rank in GATE?
  4. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 330 in GATE, 18574 AIR?
  5. When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Which college could be the best for Aeronauticals in hyderbad?
  7. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  8. What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?
  9. Which are the training institutes for Microbiology/Biotechnology in Hyderabad?
  10. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET? -- [New]
  11. List of colleges offering me to study M.Tech in only AP? Which colleges give Stayfond in AP?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for doing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  14. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  15. How good are the placements in Geoinformatics?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 80 marks in BIPC EAMCET, 90% in IPE?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th to get admission in BSc in good college? I am a girl in class 12th
  18. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
6th December 2011, 03:41 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?

hi..to be frank your rank is very bad and if you are an general category student there is no chance that you are going to get an good college for your mtech ,you would be getting and third tier college most probably and for mtech doing it from an third tier college is not an good option because even the people of iit are not getting good packages and if you do it from an third grade college then there is no way that you are going to get an good job and the two years would be just an waste of time and resources for you .
right now what you have to do is to prepare for the gate examination and try to get an rank the next time so that you could get admission in the best engineering colleges in the country like the Indian institute of technologies and the national institute of technologies because doing an mtech course from any other colleges other than these is completely useless in country like India were there is no much value given to the post graduate education also it is considered that the mtech education is only useful for the purpose of becoming an college professor and there is no good companies which offer an good job after the completion of the course .
it would be even better if instead of the mtech education you concentrate on the MBA course because it has far better value than the mtech education in our country and your future would be far better if you do an MBA course rather than the mtech course .
10th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?

i wanted to know as to the deemed universities of north(amity,sharda..e.t.c)are better then the a.p colleges who take admissions based on eamcet score?
10th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know as to the deemed universities in north are better then the a.p colleges for b.tec?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?