9th June 2012, 10:51 AM
madboy5555

What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?

Sir,can you please mention the entrance exam dates for jorhat agriculture university,assam and the last date for form submission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  2. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  3. Where to get B.Ed entrance exam forms of Delhi University? Proposed entrance exam date and last date of submission of forms?
  4. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  5. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  6. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  7. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. Last date of submission of CPMT entrance exam form?
  10. Last date of submission of T.Y.Com March forms?
  11. Date of sale of M.A English Entrance Exam forms? Date of Entrance Exam?
  12. Last date of submission of entrance exam forms of Osmania University?
  13. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  14. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms?
  15. M.Sc Microbiology forms are available now? Last date for submission of form? -- [New]
  16. How to get the admission forms for Agriculture BSc in Jorhat?
  17. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  18. Last date of submission of MET entrance exam forms? What is the date of the test?
8th January 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?

I had done my Bsc Botany,so can i get admission in Msc agriculture in jorhat agriculture university?i need your suggestion sir please...!
26th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?

sir, can i have to know about the entrance exam of jorhat agriculture university?
27th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage does it required to sit for entrance B sc agricultural
8th June 2013, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that how much percentage of h.s exam u need for the admission of msc agri
8th June 2013, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage does it required to sit in entrance exam of m.sc agri
23rd June 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

we would like to take admission in b.sc agri in jorhat, what shall we do ?
3rd July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance examintion for admission in B.Sc agre....if not then how much % will be required in PCB?
16th January 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam will be hold on?
3rd April 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance exam date for Jorhat agricultural university and the last date of forms?
11th April 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrnce exm date 4 assam agricululture university and the last date of 4ms...? Hw cn i gt admisn in horti culture?
2nd June 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i have passed out my hsslc with a percentage of 57%from NBSE.WILL i be eligible to give entrance in AAU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?