8th June 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

What entrance exams do I need to get through in order to get admission in Petroleum Engineering?

sir, what entrance exam do I need to get through in order to get admission in petroleum engineering B-Tech? And Is the form for the entrance given online or when is the last date for filling up the forms online?

11th May 2013, 11:29 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What entrance exams do I need to get through in order to get admission in Petroleum Engineering?

Dear Friend,
In order to pursue the courses in Petroleum Engineering you must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board with these you must have Physics,Chemistry and Maths Subjects in your 10+2 Examinations.

Beside this admission is as done on the basis of Entrance examinations so you must give an Entrance Examinations for Engineering.You can apply for National Level Exams known as JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced and you can also apply for your state level entrance examinations for Engineering.But note that the level of National Examinations is much high as compared to that of state level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?